Call for Presentations Is Open
We invite you to submit a presentation proposal for URMIA’s 2021 Virtual Spring Conference, which will be offered on eight separate dates from February to May to replace URMIA’s traditional in-person regional conferences.
Deadline Is Noon on 12/4/2020
Proposal submissions are due no later than Friday, December 4, at 12pm ET.
Each submission must focus on one of URMIA’s Core Competencies for Higher Education Risk Managers. You may find further inspiration by reviewing “hot topics” in the URMIAnetwork discussion communities.
URMIA peers and staff will evaluate proposals for quality of content and level of audience engagement. Submissions will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Fit - addresses the identified core competency and sub-competencies
- Design - content and clarity of proposed topic
- Interactivity - use of hands-on, active learning methods to communicate the information
- Overall appeal - innovative approaches to identify/define or solve current and emerging problems facing risk management professionals
- Applicability - inclusion of practical tools, solutions, management strategies or innovative programs that attendees can adapt to use within their organization
Please note that submissions with an Institutional member perspective will be given priority consideration.
Submit Presentation Proposals
Submit your abstract online or if you have questions, contact the URMIA National Office.
The submission form also provides an opportunity for you to indicate your additional interest in presenting through other URMIA educational channels, such as a webinar, virtual roundtable discussion, an Insights article, or an URMIA Matters podcast.
You may submit more than one proposal. If your proposal is accepted, you will be notified of your selection in January.